Advertising campaigns "Fifth Power", or Everything about the advertising services provided by our company
The traditional stages of an advertising, or PR campaign, are:
- assessment of the current situation;
- formulating the company's aims;
- defining and studying the target audience;
- choosing instruments of command within the company;
- conducting events planned as part of the campaign;
- working out the company's budget;
- the final monitoring of the results of the campaign and assessing its efficiency.
Media announcements; packaging; inserts.
Symbols and logos.
Encouraging sales Competitions, games, raffles, lotteries.
Handing out samples of goods.
Coupons for goods.
Public Relations Preparing information packages for the press.
Maintaining relations with your contact audience.
Identifying means of communication.
The company's catalogue.
Person-to-Person Sales Sales presentations.
Handing out samples.
Direct Marketing Catalogues.
Mailing out advertisements
Communication via fax, email, phone.
Advertising- is the most powerful factor that affects what we eat, what we wear, and the work and behavior of the whole nation.
At times, it seems that without advertising, the present-day generation is unable to understand what life values are considered to be.
Advertising facilitates understanding of the spiritual aspect of a nation's development.
Advertising is an enormous power that plays its part in the great work of renaissance and reeducating Man.
You can find out the prices for all the services listed above by contacting us(see contacts)